About INOVES 2013-2015
The project adresses to the teachers, trainers and tutors working in the field of resource usage (farming ,transport) and environmental protection and in similar professions in training centers, institutions or schools.
Starting from the priority of LLP to enhance the contribution of education and training to the objectives of the Strategy Europe 2020 , we need to improve the outcomes of education and training.
The New Strategic Framework for European Cooperation in Education and Training ("VET 2020") supports the Europe 2020 strategy to "increase resource efficiency” because resource efficiency will be the key to securing growth and jobs for Europe and they will provide a qualitative life.
Starting from this point, we would like to focus on the cooperation between VET institutions and the world of work in Europe, to involve partners from both sides in order to search new working strategies and fields in this area.
Its goal is to focus on the following topics:
- Searching for the methods & strategies related to the efficient and ecological use of resources
- Training for the innovative methods & strategies for VET joined to the efficient use of resources
- Integration of skills needs in the labor market into VET
- Information about new skills and jobs related to the efficient use of resources
- Career guidance, counseling and searching new employment opportunities related to efficient use of resources
- Environmental protection
Via the strong partnership body, the good sectorial structure and geographical distribution of the partners, we intend to work on the issues deeply.
Thanks to the outcomes ( the web site, a handbook, a guide , a symposium, pilot training courses,workshops ) the multiplier effect of the project will be increased .
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission can not be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained there in.